I am loving both our catalogs (Annual Inspiration Book and Catalog and our Journey Holidays Trends Mini catalog). Both are packed with amazing products.
It was extremely difficult for me to just pick 10 because I love everything!!!
Here is my top 10 list of products from the Journey Holiday Trends Mini that are on my must have list (there are really more than 10 on my list but….).
1. Toil & Trouble Buttons (AC-0297) – I love the colors and sparkle!!! I will definitely be using the black ones on a black and white wedding card.
2. Hello Fall Bundle (BD-0299) – I am just in love this set. This set would be great for Thank you, Birthday, Thinking of You. What a great set to share the colors of Fall with others.
3. Pumpkin Patch Bows (AC-0332) and Rock Candy Organza Bows (AC-0333) – these are awesome quality. What a great addition to a card, gift tag or gift bag! Oh and a great addition to your scrapbook pages too.
4. Christmas Cheer Prints (PP-0049) and Through the Year Prints (PP-0050) – I ordered one pack of each. I will be ordering more. The Christmas Cheer Prints are such great colors! Those with a sentiment and your holiday cards could be done in a jiffy.
5. Gift Card Pouch (DI-0295) – I am always looking for fun ways to count down the holidays or to give gift cards. I love this die!!!
6. Silver Tinsel (AC-0341) – Love this. So different. I will be using it on my cards and scrapbook pages.
7. Snow Frames (DI-0246) – I add photos to my Christmas cards. This frame is a great way to dress them up.
8. Candy Apple Journey Tape (AC-0309) – I see me using this not just for Christmas cards and scrapbook pages but also for Valentine’s Day!!!
9. Advent Buttons (AC-02965) – Oh my adorable!!!!! Combine these with the Gift Card Pouch Die and you have a great count down to Christmas project!!!! (I am hoarding these by the way. I have bought several sets, a couple sets I will use, the others I will just sit and look how pretty they are.)
10. Holiday Clips (SS-0517) – great add for your planners, gift cards. What a fun embellishment for treats for teachers, co-workers. I am going to incorporate these with the Gift Card Pouch Die.
I can’t just pick 10 so I am making it a baker’s dozen.
11. Merry Melody (SS-0516) – I love the vintage look of this stamp set.
12. For You (DI-0252) – very versatile. Not just for the holidays but for Birthday’s too.
13. Spruced Up (AC-0343) and Pine Tree Elements (AC-0339) – Add some modeling paste and some of our Sparkle Cuts and you have a wonderful decoration for your holiday table!!
Did I tell you how difficult it was for me to come up with just 10. What are your top 10 picks from the Journey Holidays Trends Mini? How many are really on your wish list?
May all your hand-made creations be Inked with Kindness, Stamped with Love.